07 August 2006

having fun with the robe!

hmm...this is wht happen when the graduation robe is already hanging in ur room 5 days before ur graduation day. U just cant stop gazing at it, and every now and then, u keep checking that piece of garment to make sure that no bugs are crawling on it, and no unwanted wrinkles or stains at it. Duuhh...

And ur mind..( i mean, my mind..ehehe ), keep thinking as i look at the dark pink robe neatly hanged next to the mirror.." tudung warna apa nak pakai nih..? =/ "
Ok ok..i know some ppl, esp guys..must be muttering to themselves.." apalah itu yg difikirnya...." Eheheh.., it is important for me, a person who likes to make sure i dress my best,erm..most of the time, i mean. And this is graduation day we are talking about...=D, and i am excited..eheh, err..though speaking of clothes, now i remember tht i havent yet buy the baju to wear underneath the robe..=/. Err..bila nak beli ni naz..? Ok..esok. Back to the tudung discussion.

Spent the whole evening fumbling with the graduation robe, trying to make it sit still on my shoulder. Posing in front of the full-length mirror for hours, checking how it looks on me from all sides. Pretending tht im already on stage, walking proudly and waving to my parents sitting among the audience.( err..i dont think we can do tht, omit tht one ). Practicing my smile and the bow, as i receive the scroll... and who knows, the honourable man presenting the scroll to me would be captivated with my smile and later appointed me as his personal dentist..eheheh,...! =D

ok..its the tudung again. Tried drapping around my head a few different-coloured tudung, with my mom acting as the judge. But no counclusion or decision achieved, after hours of trying.

" mama rasa tudung hitamlah elok. Nampak masuk dan smart skett..tengok gambar mama dan kakak ms graduation.." ( huh..black..? not really among my fav colour..naz, must we consider favourites here..?)
" how about brown ?..ok ok, i know, kalau tak brown, ...tudung perang, light brown..? " ( hmm..takkan everytime pun nak brown...=/)

Kan best kalau diseragamkan semua org pakai tudung hitam, tak payah fikir2 nak pakai tudung apa...save my time and the hassle. Even better, seragam tudung brown. =D

And then i remembered my 'lucky tudung'. Have 2 of it, my fav tudung. The headscarf which i would wear when im feeling good,..because i think i look good in it. =p. The tudung of choice for special occasions..like, ermm.., any special day tht i want to remember =]. But it's quite worn out now..still, it's my lucky tudung, hmm..

Well.., there' still 5 days to go, plenty of time ....
I'll think about it tomorrow.....


1 comment:

justme said...

thanks imahh..=], wish u're here too...

ha'ah,kan..if u're here, boleh lah kak request flowers drpd mung, ermm..make it a bouquet of white roses..blehh? =p..eheheh, kak 'paksa' Abe belikan kak bunga..since he's coming along this Sunday..=]

and also, u can help me pick a tudung to wear with the graduation robe..sbb kakak takde this week, kursus mana ntah...=/. u know i'm hopeless in the matter of clothes-choosing..!