01 March 2005

being crazy...

Just one of those days in a month. Gee..blaming the mood swing eh? U never know how hard it is being a woman. Juggling between changes of tides every months, when u don’t know whether u are angry or simply being silly, when u are overly sensitive about small stuffs, when u are confused between crying and laughing.. finding a reason to be crazy for a few days, and putting all the blames on the hormones. And men says they cant’ understand women,..emm very much understandable..since we ourselves aren’t any better about this.

Just finished watching ‘Bridget Jones 2’..and suddenly I have this hugest crush on Mark Darcy. Heheh..just the kind I would fall head over heel for, quiet, serious, not really good in showing emotions , but own an inexhaustible love for the only woman in his life. Yeah .....I know I should be studying since my exams is just around the corner, rather than mooning over man on television, but it’s 6.30 pm, and since im in peculiar mood imbalance, I just want to stay in bed, and write in you.. than doing any physical activities to sweat me out a bit. Speaking of it, is this bloated feeling caused by the cycles of hormones or am I really putting on weight..? Can't really distinguish…

U know one thing about me..? I can’t really understand myself smtmes. Can u believe I went out in the hot sun, exposing myself to the dangers of UV rays..walked to the nearest supermarket in Chow Kit..to buy the biggest pack of TOP ( to whoever who has no idea what Top is, it’s a washing powder…) ..and carried the heaviest of thing all the way back, crossing the busy street, ..panting and sweating to the bus stand….all because of one single reason..because of the ‘ramen’ bowl. It’s the free gift if u buy Top 3 kgs. When I think about it now, ..i must really want that ‘mangkuk’ so badly to go through all that trouble. I've already envisioned myself enjoying my Laksa or mee with it….yum2…

It makes me realised one thing about myself..is that if I really want sthg, I mean sthg that's within my reach, no matter what, I will try every way to get it. I'll walk through the hot sun and rain, 'cos once I want sthg, I have this habit of picturing it as already in my hand. And it makes me want it more. I can even go out on my own, for no other reason than to get it..and when I got back to my room, with that dream thing in my hand, the happiness and satisfaction is sthg beyond explaination. Gladly so far, i never want sthg that would draw hole in my wallet or pocket..sthg expensive like Bonia shoes or Gucci bag,,..heheh (masih bawah kawalan akal lagi..). Recalling among these ‘most wanted’ things ,.there was one time I walked thru the rain..( it wasn’t heavily rained..) to the mall, because of the laksa penang . Heeheh.. crazy huh?

Well..as long i'm happy and I don’t burden ppl with my erratic behaviour once in a while nih..i'll just stay the way I am…it’s actually fun, wanting sthg and getting it.

No comments: