23 March 2005

how sometimes...

How smtmes I wish we could read ppls’ mind..then perhaps life would be much simpler..
How smtmes I hope I know myself better..then I wont be scared to face anything..as I know where my strengths and weaknesses lies.
How smtmes I dream to be back in my mom’s womb, safe and sound, protected from dangers of todays’ world.
How smtmes I pretended to be someone else, when being me is so bland and boring.
How smtmes I looked around me and wonder..how in the world did I get here?
How smtmes I closed my eyes and lie still, hoping when I woke up, everything’s going to be allright.
How smtms I hate myself, for repeating the same mistakes over and over again.
How smtmes I want something so badly, that I began picturing getting it in my mind.
How smtmes being lazy came naturally , when exams is just around the corner…
How smtmes I felt like kicking myself, when I let opportunities pass me by…
How smtmes I imagined having lots of money, and can buy anything I want without feeling guilty.
How smtmes I stare at someone from far, observing human characters when they dont realise they are being watched…
How smtmes I want to go back into old days, and correct the things I done wrong, esp to loved one…
How smtmes just by listening to my parents words, tears welled up in my eyes..
How smtmes when being surrounded by my siblings, I realised that I couldn’t be any happier than this…

- doodling away during study week..just pouring out my thoughts.



No comments: