13 December 2004

take me to your heart

my favourite song..here goes..

" TAKE ME TO YOUR HEART"

hiding from the rain and snow
trying to forget but i wont let go
looking at the crowded street
listening to my own heartbeat

so many people, all around the world
tell me where do i find, someone like u girl...

take me to ur heart
take me to ur soul
give me ur hand before im old
show me what love is
haven't got a clue
show me that wonders can be true
they say nothing lasts forever
we are only here today
love is now or never
bring me far away...
take me to ur heart
take me to ur soul
give me ur hand and hold me
show me what love is
be my guiding star
it's easy ..take me to ur heart

standing on the mountain high
looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
i should go and see some friend
but they don't really comprehend

dont need too much talking
without saying anything..
all i need is someone
who makes me wanna sing....

No comments: